- Company Name
- KS Limited.
- Yasuhiro Kosugi
- Main Office (Osaka)
- 703 Houjou Building,
2-10-30 Minamisenba, Chuoku, Osaka, Japan Post Code: 542-0081
- Tokyo Office
- 4-6-8 Akatsutsumi, Setagayaku, Tokyo, Japan Post Code: 156-0044
- China Nantong Office
- Nantong Jiangsu China
- Number of Employees
- 16 （as of Sep 30, 2011)
- Yasuhiro Kosugi, Representative director
- Line Bank
- The Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. Resona Bank, Limited. The Hyakujushi Bank, Limited.
- Main Client
- Major High-End Apparel Companies, Major Mail-Order Companies.
- Feb 1993
- Yasuhiro Kosugi begins to operate a textile trading company specialized for OEM (original equipment manufacturing) in Chuo-ku, Osaka.
- Feb 1995
- Establishment of Kosugi International Inc.
- Apr 1999
- The company is renamed KS Limited.
- Jun 1999
- Establishment of Tokyo Office in Minato-ku Tokyo.
- Dec 1999
- Relocated the main office to Honmachi Chuo-ku Osaka.
- Oct 2007
- Relocated Tokyo office to Daizawa Setagayaku Tokyo.
- Oct 2008
- Relocated the main office to Minami-Honmachi Chuo-ku Osaka.
- Relocated the main office to Minamisenba Chuo-ku Osaka (the current address).
- Aug 2015
- Relocated Tokyo office to Setagayaku Tokyo (the current address).